Clarity Creative Media, LLC. (CCM) is proud to announce our new alliance with Paramarketing Group, Inc. www.paramarketinggroup.com. The Paramarketing Group is an aerial advertising and branding company that utilizes powered paragliders (PPG’s) as, what we consider, the most effective aerial platform for brand identity and awareness. By utilizing PPG’s and a network of volunteer pilots, the Paramarketing Group has made aerial advertising and branding within the fiscal reach of small to mid-sized companies. Traditional aerial advertising and branding campaigns that use general aviation aircraft and banners are cost prohibitive to smaller companies with costs that can be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Co-Founded by the Managing Directors of CCM, the Paramarketing Group can put together an effective aerial campaign at a cost of less than $10,000. To our knowledge, Clarity Creative Media is the first and only web development company in the United States to offer aerial branding to its clients as part of an overall marketing strategy. For more information about the programs offered by the Paramarketing Group, Inc., please visit their website.
Clarity Creative Media’s Founder, John Rodgers is chosen to be one of the Never Quit Competition Eagle Pilots. Other Eagle Pilots include Alberto Monteiro, Ernest Ely and Noah Chaparro.
Never Quit is a Not-for-Profit organization that educates the community on how to avoid Brain Bleeds, Strokes, Hypertension and Heart Disease through healthy life choices and encourages everyone to take on a NEVER QUIT attitude and live life to the fullest. Throughout the year the organization holds events in various cities. The events include 5K, 10K, 1 Mile and “Virtual Runs”. In addition, there are the “TRIDENT Solo & Relay” and “Battle for the Beach” competitions, the “Warrior Challenge”, “Jr. Warrior Challenge” and 1 Mile Fun Run. This years participating cities include Jacksonville, Clearwater and Orlando FL. In addition, Never Quit is bringing its friendly competition to our troops serving in Afghanistan with events being held at Bagram, AFB and multiple forward operating bases. The recent event held in Jacksonville has been deemed (unofficially) “The World’s Largest Beach Run” with over 7,000 participants.
The 5 Never Quit Principles:
1. Healthy Living
2. Family & Honoring Women
3. American Values
4. Support Our Armed Forces, it’s Veterans and the Constitution
5. Commit to a NEVER QUIT Attitude
For further information visit: http://www.neverquitnever.com or https://www.facebook.com/neverquitnever?fref=ts
We are proud to announce that Walter Fiedler has joined our firm a Partner. Walter brings to our company over 15 years experience as a Graphic Designer for both print and digital medias.
Walter is a U.S. Army Veteran with 4.5 years of service in leading a Fire Support Team. During his time in the Army Walter demonstrated his leadership abilities serving as the Equal Opportunities and Race Relations NCO for his platoon and the German/ American “Kontakt” Representative for his battalion.
After leaving the service, he returned to Florida to attend college and worked for his family’s printing business where he quickly became the Director of Operations. After many years with the family business He left to pursue interests in the Real Estate Industry where he became very successful, owning and restoring historic properties throughout Eastern Europe.
In 2009 it became impossible to obtain financing for further projects and He decided to return to school to become a web developer and continued his training in the area of digital design. Walter is an Adobe Certified Associate (ACE) in Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
When not working, Walter can be found gardening, restoring his classic cars or planning his next travel experience.
We’ve just finished work on a portfolio web page for local crime novelist (Tampa Bay Area), John Andes. If you’re a fan of hard-hitting, graphic crime novels check out his website at http://www.crimenovelsonline.com
All the Best,
John & Jeremy
Redesigning the website for the “Miss Virginia” is a fun project. We get to get out of the office, get on the water, meet some great people and catch some fish. However we do actually work while on these trips and here’s proof. This is John getting the bio’s of the Deckhands Mark Spong and Josh Jaquish while they’re hard at work cleaning customer’s catches.
For those of you who follow this page, from time to time, we like to highlight some of our clients and the products and services they offer. This week we suggest taking a look at these two companies:
1. Dolphin Deep Sea Fishing, who’s flagship boat is the 85 foot “Two Georges”, an icon of the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks. Working with these people has been great. In gathering information for their website we had the opportunity to go on two fishing trips with them and, although we were working, had a blast both times. The owners and staff are all great, friendly people and we’re glad to have met them and to have established a friendship with them. You can find out more information about their fishing charters at www.twogeorgesdeepseafishing.com
2. West Coast Sunglasses began as a wholesale provider of sunglasses to merchants and retailers throughout the country but recently began selling their line to the public via their website. They offer a huge selection of quality sunglasses at incredible prices. You can view their collection and pricing at www.westcoastsunglasses.com
Till next time,
John & Jeremy
I apologize for not being more diligent in my posting activities, however my lack of communication is not for lack of good reason. REASON# 1- I’ve been extremely busy finishing my studies at Pinellas Technical Education Center (PTEC) and graduated on this past Friday, March 21st.
The following is an abridged list of what has been accomplished at Clarity Creative Media:
- I have partnered with a fellow student Jeremy Angulo. Jeremy was without question the best coder in our graduating class and probably one of the best coders ever to attend PTEC’s Web Development & Design course. Our skill sets compliment each other extremely well and he is a tremendous asset to the company and our clients.
- Jeremy and I began designing websites professionally before graduation completing sites for Home Passage, LLC, Dolphin Deep Sea Fishing, Inc., West Coast Sunglasses, Inc. and Energy Innovations, Inc. You can find links to those sites on our website www.csquaredmedia.net or on connect on the menu of this blog.
- We formed a Florida Limited Liability Company.
- We have begun our marketing strategy and have 5 additional clients in our pipeline at the moment.
- I have been accepted to become a member of SCORE (Service Corp of Retired Executives) and begin my training with them Tuesday, March 25th.
Again my apologies for not keeping you informed. Look for regular updates from myself or Jeremy on a regular basis from this point forward.
All the Best,