I apologize for not being more diligent in my posting activities, however my lack of communication is not for lack of good reason. REASON# 1- I’ve been extremely busy finishing my studies at Pinellas Technical Education Center (PTEC) and graduated on this past Friday, March 21st.
The following is an abridged list of what has been accomplished at Clarity Creative Media:
- I have partnered with a fellow student Jeremy Angulo. Jeremy was without question the best coder in our graduating class and probably one of the best coders ever to attend PTEC’s Web Development & Design course. Our skill sets compliment each other extremely well and he is a tremendous asset to the company and our clients.
- Jeremy and I began designing websites professionally before graduation completing sites for Home Passage, LLC, Dolphin Deep Sea Fishing, Inc., West Coast Sunglasses, Inc. and Energy Innovations, Inc. You can find links to those sites on our website www.csquaredmedia.net or on connect on the menu of this blog.
- We formed a Florida Limited Liability Company.
- We have begun our marketing strategy and have 5 additional clients in our pipeline at the moment.
- I have been accepted to become a member of SCORE (Service Corp of Retired Executives) and begin my training with them Tuesday, March 25th.
Again my apologies for not keeping you informed. Look for regular updates from myself or Jeremy on a regular basis from this point forward.
All the Best,