Debbie is my wife and the love of my life. She is the type of person that lights up a room when she enters it and people automatically gravitate to her. No matter what the circumstance, Debbie is the type of person that can find the positive out of any situation and is an inspiration to anyone she meets. She has this habit of writing inspirational post-it notes and leaving them strategically placed in our house. Over the years I have collected and saved them all and wanted to share a few of my favorites with you:
- If you’re living your life like there’s no God, you better be right.
- Be as good a person as your pet believes you are.
- Trust in the wisdom of God’s plan.
- To whom much is given, much is expected.
- The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.
- Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors
- From the Hebrew Talmud: “Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears”.
I think the last one was meant for our Son-In-Law.
Till next time,